@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 6 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 1 hour ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days, 22 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week ago
@loopylin snooping around on kp again after like a year… that’s super cute :)) loove
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ari
He forced himself to refocus on Moth. He doesn’t want to hurt the target. That might be part of the problem.
“I wouldn’t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ellis….XD
Ari
“Yes.” Ari’s eyes brightened at Ellis’s suggestion. He nodded slowly. “More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder…violence…would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I’ve been a bit swamped as well, so your timing is great. XD
Ari
That was… unexpected. He lowered his bow.
“Did you intend for that to happen?”
The thing–flower?–was pretty. Ari walked over to it, heedless of other arrows as he was most safety precautions. He crouched beside the thing but didn’t pick it up. Even in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
- Load More
